Friday, December 29, 2006

The Procrastinator does what she does best...

It's unbelievable how many things I can manage to do INSTEAD of practicing. It seems simple enough? Sit down and work. Yet, I here I am writing a blog...about not practicing! No, it's not really going to be just about that. The purpose of this blog...well, truth be told, it really does feel like an inception of a brand new way to not practice. It is true that I am sitting at the computer and typing--and not working at the moment. But, I hope in the long run I will gain some insight as to why it is a struggle and how best to deal with it. Also, maybe I can be helpful to the many many other people who have trouble doing their work, practice, etc. So, if somebody out there in cyberspace is, like me, procrastinating their ass off and feels inclined to comment, advise, whatever, I welcome you with an open mind that is willing and hoping to change.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

ha i'm putting off practice by learning about michael tippett....

and watching twin peaks

Unknown said...

i'm putting off my practice by drinking.