Monday, February 12, 2007

Being your own personal cheerleader

Nobody's going to stand by my bed and cheer me on as I stuggle to get out of it at 7 a.m. While I sit at the computer, dicking around, nobody is there holding the "Team Carolyn" banner and chanting softly at first and then with mounting excitment, "go Carolyn, go Carolyn, go Carolyn...." My cheerleaders wouldn't be annoying though. They would blow sunshine up my ass at just the right moment...Well, this morning they're not here so I'm doing it myself and getting OFF the computer!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're the best around! Nothings ever gonna bring you down!

meals said...

I am constantly focusing on blowing sunshine up Carolyn's ass... from thousands and thousands of miles away.

meals said...

it's a lot of work, but it's worth it cus Carolyn's so badass.